Finally found a use for my husband 🙂
As a little side distraction, I started helping my wife out with an application for her photography business here in Toronto:
She has been using the Contact Sheet script in Photoshop.
Unfortunately, sometimes there seem to be gaps between the images, even when the Spacing parameters are set correctly.
I have a general rule about programming at home these days that if I can’t open it / debug it immediately in Visual Studio(tm), and it’s more than a few pages of code, I take a long hard think about it.
And generally go play Civilization 5 instead…
Anyway… I decided to knock together something very simple in C# for Ange, and here it is:
View original post 98 more words